In this article, you’ll see the advantages of NumPy over the Python list. I highly recommend you the “Python Crash Course Book” to learn Python.
- NumPy arrays are faster than Python lists. This feature is very helpful for large data.
- NumPy arrays consume less memory than lists. When we deal with a very large dataset then we try to consume less memory.
- NumPy has many built-in functions for different operations. eg. Linear Algebra, Basic Statistics.
- NumPy is convenient to use.
- NumPy arrays are more compact than lists.